If you’re like most busy people, as the weather cools off you’re just now remembering that you forgot to do some family portraits this year! It’s been an unprecedented year but one thing we’ve learned is how important our family connections are. Despite all the craziness of 2020, your family more than ever, deserves some beautiful photos.
These are in-studio in East Brooklyn only on these dates: Wednesday 11/4, Thursday 11/5, or Saturday 11/7.
The mini portrait sessions are just 20 minutes and at a mini price — $100. See below for details.
Everything will be fast and fun, even for toddlers!
You’ll come in, and I’ll be all set up for a quick set of photos of each of your kids, all of your kids, and you with the whole crew. It’ll be fun and it’ll be quick. Before you leave, you can order some nice extras like some or all of the digital files (great if you’re doing Holiday Cards); enlargements, or portrait albums. And in about 2 weeks you’ll receive all of your images as 4×6 prints.
How cool is that?!
Pricing For Mini Portrait Sessions
- 20 Minute Portrait Session
- 4×6 prints, in gift box, no watermark
- Online Gallery for purchasing and viewing for 1 Year
- 10×10 twenty page album, includes complete set digital files — $850
- 8×10 twenty page album, includes complete set digital files — $750
- 8×8 twenty page album, includes complete set digital files — $650
- Complete Set of Digital Files — $350
- Five Digital Files — $200
- Mounted 11×14 print — $100
- Mounted 16×20 print — $200
- Mounted 20×20 print — $255
- Mounted 20×30 print — $280
Because of COVID-19 related precautions, the sessions are properly spaced throughout each day; so there’s a limited number of mini-sessions that I can do.